Mission Projects You Can Do That Can Make a Difference This Week
Mission and ministry opportunities are happening right now even if we are not meeting in our building. Here’s how we can still be proactive in making a difference in our community:
- Be extra neighborly. Connect with neighbors by bringing lunch or dinner to the bottom of your driveway, your porch, deck or other safe distance location and waving to each other.
- Meet up for an almost in-person meal. Call a friend, or two. Pack your lunch or dinner or pick something up on the way to a park or the parking lot here at church. While remaining in your vehicles, have dinner and conversation from a safe distance. Oh yes … it will seem odd but it would be great to have dinner together safely while enjoy time together.
- Host avirtual game night. Line up a few friends or couples and break out a trivia game. Make your own snacks, get your own drinks ready, divide up into teams and do your best to conquer.
- If you have not come to worship, join us on Sunday, via Facebook Live.
- Cut out some hearts – any color, any size. Send them to Pastor Mary Beth at the church, 150 9th Avenue, and she will decorate our front doors with them .
We are the church, gathered and scattered. Make a difference in someone’s life and in this community today!