Sunday, September 13 – Parking Lot Worship ~ 10:00 a.m.
Communion to Be Celebrated
We will be meeting in our parking lot at 10:00 a.m. for worship this Sunday, September 13. According to the current COVID 19 protocols, gathering outdoors offers us a chance to come together in a more safe way than gathering indoors. Yet there are proper protocols that must be followed:
- Vehicles must be parked 6 feet
- Persons are encourage to stay by their vehicle
- Masks are encouraged
- Lawn chairs can be used, placing them at the end of the vehicle
- Physical distancing of six feet must be adhered to at all times
- Limited access to the building, with safety protocols in place (signage provided with details)
The Sacrament of Communion will be celebrated. BYOC – Bring Your Own Communion will be practiced. Bring some bread or other grain product (crackers, doughnut, bagel) along with your own juice or wine. We will bless the elements and share in this ritual that offers us an outward sign of God’s love and presence with us.